The service is run by Mr Bijan Beigi with 20 years’ experience in eyelid and mid-face reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
With a wealth of knowledge about eye diseases and reconstruction of bony, orbit and mid-face cancer and trauma employed in the NHS, the recipe has been extremely useful for cosmetic eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) and mid-face surgery and in particular dealing with previous surgical complications (following referrals for unsuccessful eyelid, eyebrow and mid-face operations ). With over 12,000 operations performed there is a great deal of understanding of patient’s needs. More information at www.ophthalmol.com.
Why Have Your Surgery With Us?
- All consultation and treatment are done by experienced specialist eyelid cosmetic reconstructive surgeon with NHS appointment offering eyelid and mid face surgery in designated UK clinics.
- Supportive and experienced admin and clinical team always available to you.
- All treatments are carried out in accredited clinics and hospitals in the UK.
- Every treatment is designed for your particular interest and need.
- The outcome is well known and guaranteed.
- As we have dealt with large number of referrals for complications following eyelid treatment and surgery we do not require any support from external surgeons.
- Considering the time spent to meet our high standard of treatment we offer value for the fee.
All treatments are provided by a Registered Medical Practitioner or are supervised by a registered medical practitioner, and the primary purpose of all treatments offered is the protection, maintenance or restoration of the health of the patient receiving the treatment.
Bickerston Prior Ltd Company No. 12345678 Registered in England and Wales Bickerston Prior, Hill House Consulting Rooms, Spire Norwich Hospital, Old Watton Road, Colney, Norwich NR4 7TD